Work with us
Looking for a new team member who is going to be responsible for following activities:
- • Ensures the successful execution and completion of certification and testing functions for products, systems, processes and/or files.
• Reviews and analyzes requirements, creates test cases, reviews and analyze testing outputs, performs low and/or high level testing and reports on testing status and results.
• Updates documentation and specifications
- Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
- test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications
• English – fluent
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
• 2+ Experience in testing area (test cases preparation, execution and evaluation of test results (system testing, integration and regression testing, UAT)
• Basic understanding of transaction processing formats
• Basic knowledge of PL/SQL, UNIX, Jira
• Basic knowledge of industry association rules and products and services offered to customers. Basic understanding of business processes and functions.
• Participates in daily calls as needed for appropriate hand off of testing