The distinguishing features of geographic Active-Active architecture
- Slashing from hours to minutes the RTO (Recovery Time Objective, the time necessary to restore services in the case of disaster)
- Reduction in the risk of service unavailability due to hardware, software or logistics disasters
- Infrastructure without single point of failure
- Application and system updates and maintenance without service interruptions
- Maintenance work on equipment and logistics without service interruptions
- Complete automation of reactivation and automatic load balancing
- Simplification of activities for disaster recovery tests, without impacting supply of services.