The SIA Payment Gateway is the advanced platform for the processing of payment transactions from POS terminals, eCommerce, Call Centers and Mobile Apps.
SIA developed the Payment Gateway in a multi-service framework, the only one of its kind, able to handle all the needs of companies who have to manage digital payments:
- Electronic Direct Debiting: to activate mandates on credit cards, current accounts and post office accounts.
- Recurrent Payments: to manage regular billing services, through use of a PCI Alias which identifies the card data and makes the management of future payments more secure.
- Multi-channel OneClick: to manage with a single click from any type of digital touchpoint.
- Multi-currency Payments: to manage the payment in own currency or local currency.
- Risk Detection: to activate customized protection measures in case of suspicious transactions.
- Monitor One: to monitor the operation of the Payment Gateway and keep all channels on which transactions were made under control.
- Multi Acquiring: for the full PCI DSS management of payments: Visa, V-Pay, MasterCard, MasterPass Maestro, Amex, Diners, JCB, Aura, MyBank, PayPal and Jiffy. Obviously for online payments the MasterCard SecureCode, Verified By Visa and American Express SafeKey functions are available.
- Multi-acquirer fraud management: to manage by a single means the disputes sent by various acquirers. The SIA back office can also manage all the administrative activities required by the various circuits.
- KYC online: to perform real-time checks on the data entered in the payment forum.
- Multi-language IVR: to issue real-time authorizations of the data entered in the payment forum.