Every back office service is integrated with the IT components through, for example, file transfers or online access, guaranteeing complete E2E solutions.
A range of connectivity options is available including phone, email, fax and IVR, with dedicated lines through protected channels, according to the client requirements.
SIA back office provides clients with a reliable and efficient service compliant with National and International Network rules, with the expertise of an International Processor on the market for more than 40 years.
Merchant & Cardholder Management:
- application form (paper or electronic) management
- customer data management (merchants and card/account holder)
- reception and validation of electronic data flow
- process monitoring and PIN printing, data preparation, card production, account statement production and printing.
- reception electronic flows and paper transaction
- transactions management and issue management
- clearing incoming and settlement flows management.
- analysis, verifying, management of disputes according to the Network Scheme requirement
- special event management (extrachargeback, pre-arbitration, arbitration).
- falcon rules configuration management
- user profile configuration management
- rules management
- analysis of the cases created by the tool in order to understand if the fraud events are to be considered genuine or not
- contact with the cardholders.
Card Toll–Free Number:
- cards blocking debit and credit
- call recording
- block generation and alignment of the application center
- check of disputes, call transcript
- provide information about the block of the cards
- management of the change of the application center from bank side
- check of potentially fraudulent operations, contact with the cardholder, check of the operations.