Since 2012 SIA, in collaboration with Colt, has been the provider of Eurosystem infrastructure access services and boasts a solid track record in delivering mission critical services to the European financial community. Today SIA is an Instant Payments service provider for both ECB (TIPS) and EBACL (RT1) with a solution designed to provide an end-to-end service level without exceptions or limitations.
The SIA-Colt connectivity services allow central and commercial banks, CSDs, ACHs, custodians and other PSPs to connect via a single access interface (ESMIG) to Eurosystem Market Infrastructures:
- Target2 - for settlement of large-value payments
- Target2 Securities - the securities settlement platform
- TIPS - the instant payments settlement service
- Eurosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS)
- future services the Eurosystem may introduce.
- the service includes all hardware, software, connectivity and monitoring components, entirely installed and managed by SIA-Colt, thus minimizing customer activities
- ease of integration on the customer side
- 24ever customer support for proactive and unified resolution of incidents
- possibility for the customer to monitor traffic, status of activities and any alerts detected by the SIA-Colt systems with related reporting, also to support verification of SLAs
- end-to-end SLAs in full compliance with the requirements of the ESMIG license
Security by design
- cybersecurity addressed in the design of the solution and managed centrally
- system resilience thanks to solutions operating in active-active and fault tolerant configurations
- security functions incorporated in the network gateway able to offer confidentiality, authenticity and integrity of the data with no performance degradation
- 24/7 operation and maintenance of the gateways without the need for service interruption
Transparent total cost of ownership
- clear and transparent pricing, including all the components necessary for the service
- no need for customer to provide staff for installation, monitoring and control activities
- no need for specific training / updating of customer staff
SIA completes the offering by providing the customer with a wide range of application modules: from transaction processing to the entire management of individual business processes.