With “Request to Pay” the beneficiary can send a request in real time, through different digital channels, to a payer who can then approve and execute the transaction.
The service ensures that the client receives verified data before initiating a payment, provides the beneficiary with the possibility to add data relevant to the client and allows PSPs to identify and manage risks along the value chain.
- Modular solution guaranteeing maximum flexibility and adaptability
- Access to the service through web service to simplify integration by the institution that intends to subscribe to the scheme
- Reporting: daily reconciliation report (DRR) and monthly statistical report (MSR)
- Routing: tables containing participants and their accessible entities
- Profiled WEB front end to view messages and reports.