The exp application is designed to facilitate the processing of payments to beneficiaries in real-time thereby giving them immediate access to their funds. The perago:exp application allows for immediate, round the clock, interbank electronic fund transfer services independently from the RTGS operating hours (if the legal framework in a country supports this).
This is made possible by the maintenance of limits in perago:exp, mirroring RTGS balances, against which settlement of retail payments takes place.
When a low value real-time payment request is initiated, it enables an interbank account-to-account payment fund transfer and secure transaction posting with immediate notification features.
- Real-time payments processing in round the clock operating environment
- Retail payments are settled in real-time
- Real-time payer account checking
- Secure, reliable real-time payments with finality
- Facilitate efficient real-time cross border payments
- ISO 20022 message format compliant