SIA intelliFENCE is SIA’s range of services for Physical Security, made up of:
- CEI ABI-compliant peripheral units
- remote video surveillance systems
- bi-directional video surveillance systems (Virtual Guard)
- alarm and signal centralization systems (intruder, fire, access, etc.)
- specialist assistance and training program.
At the heart of SIA intelliFENCE lies a CEI ABI-compliant technology platform with a high level of functional specialization allowing centralized management of information coming from the peripheral level.
The SIA intelliFENCE intruder alarm range uses CPA (remote alarms controller) peripheral units: management of up to 192 sensors with maximum customization of:
- security functions: freedom to choose specific security modules and activate others at a later stage
- setup: freedom to choose between wall-mounted devices or racks
- technology architecture: freedom to choose the HW platform (motherboard/single board) and the SW platform (Linux/Microsoft) according to the technology environment
- interoperability with all CEI ABI management units
- sensor integration: maximum adaptability with the technology already present on the customers’ premises.
An alarm and signal centralization service is available for customers who do not have their own technology management center.
- interoperability with all CEI ABI centralization systems
- conversion of proprietary protocols used by existing alarm units
- maximum customization
- maximum adaptability with the technology already present at customers’ premises (BYOD technology)