The Electronic Payment Mandate (OPI) is a suite of IT and organisational resources used by the PA and its Treasury Bank to completely automate and digitise all administrative documents relating to the management of collections and payments. The SIA Group plays a leading role in the development of solutions for the complete management of treasury activities by PAs. Infact, SIA has interfaces with over 80% of the Treasury Banks throughout the country and offers an OIL solution as either a service or a platform for reuse, following the experience accumulated with the University of Pisa.
OIL invoice monitor
The OIL invoice monitor is an innovative and modular platform that, in full compliance with the regulations on electronic invoicing, allows the completely digitised and automated management of the purchase invoicing cycle via the following operational processes:
- receipt of electronic invoices from Sogei's data exchange system (SdI)
- transfer to the accounting system
- matching of electronic purchase invoices with the related payment mandates
- reconciliation of the mandates paid with the related electronic purchase invoices
- reconciliation of payments with the accounting system
- aggregation of amounts by Arconet and SIOPE account
- display of the status of invoices/mandates by Regional Office and creditor business
- integration of electronic invoicing flows with the MEF platform for the certification of amounts receivable from the PA.