|A history of innovation||SIA group offices and headquarters||Subsidiaries|
Everyone will be able to use their own money anytime, anywhere, simply and securely.
Provide the best platforms to process all kinds of payments of institutions, people, corporates.
A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
- development of the RNI (Rete Nazionale Interbancaria – National Interbank Network), which connects all the financial institutions
- automation of the interbank payments system
- creation of the Bancomat Circuit.
Technological innovation makes its entrance on financial marketplaces: SIA - also through its merger with CEDborsa - plays a leading role in the automation of markets managed by Borsa Italiana and in the start-up of the Italian wholesale markets: e-MID and MTS.
In 1992, SSB is founded from the spin-off of SIA’s Applications division. The new company focuses on creating a merchant- and acquirer-side offering, launching the first payment cards projects: Bancomat/Pagobancomat, FASTpay, MINIpay, e-Wallet and Microcircuito.
SIA’s technological excellence is recognized throughout Europe. The company becomes one of the leading players on the international market. Innovative services linked to the Euro and to Europe are developed:
- compliance with international EMV circuits and standards
- EBA STEP2 platform for retail payments in Euro
- Monte Titoli post trading
- surveillance services
- issuing and acquiring processing solutions
- Network Service Provider for access to T2S
- SIAnet Financial Ring for trading venues access
- Collateral management for central banks and CSDs
- outsourcing for Payment Institutions/EMIs
- development of Jiffy service for P2P money transfer.
- Instant Payments
- Loyalty & couponing (Ti Frutta)
- Enabling of POS terminals to accept payments with Jiffy, Applepay, Samsungpay, Alipay and Wechat
- Data center with "Active/Active" architecture
- Extreme Contingency
- SIAchain: private blockchain for financial institutions, corporates & public sector