SIA SoftPOS overcomes the limits of traditional payment acceptance terminals and allows financial institutions to offer their customers a truly innovative solution, able to transform Android devices into terminals that can accept contactless and QR-code based payments.
Merchants who make a small number of transactions or who are constantly on the move, regardless of the amounts transacted, can now adopt a cash-constraints free solution thanks to a commonly used tool such as the smartphone.
Thanks to the use of NFC technology (Near-field communication), SIA SoftPOS is hardware free both for the acquisition of payments from cards, digital wallets and wearables, and for entering the PIN. The safety certifications make the solution reliable and safe.
SIA SoftPOS is simple and fast to use – once the service is activated, it takes just 3 easy steps to accept payments.
Every merchant can take advantage of the digital transformation, allowing them to focus fully on their core business, even in the most exceptional of situations.
SIA SoftPOS is based on two components which guarantee the highest security level of use:
- App: the core module that permits acquiring of payments via the NFC sensor in the device
- PIN App: the module for secure acquiring of the PIN
- no additional hardware necessary – card and PIN are acquired directly by the device
- no limit on transaction amount – the option to enter the PIN directly on screen permits users to make transactions of any amount
- highest security standards, thanks to a system validated by Visa and Mastercard test laboratories and based on local and online rules and checks that suspend/block potentially fraudulent activities
- no ties – SIA SoftPOS can be installed on any device equipped with NFC technology with Android OS v8.0 or more recent
SIA SoftPOS is a flexible solution, usable in white-label end-to-end mode or via SDK/wrapper integrated into the proprietary software of the client bank.